BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Monday, March 7, 2011

Every morning

I dream for happy things to happen. Dreaming is nice and helps me get through sometimes. REASON: it's my mind. In my dreams I can be anything, I can do anything. There are no walls keeping me from getting to where I could be in life. To get somewhere in life, i have to become. To become, i have to learn. To learn, i have to fail. To fail, i have to take risk and chances.
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it..:)