BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy anniversary !

happy anniversary for us because it was a year passed..our relationship is running smoothly..hopely our relationship will last forever..Amen..


Just flashback our love
Let me begin this word, this prelude to an encounter, formally, as a declaration, in the old-fashioned way, i love you. You do not know me (although you have seen me, smiled at me). I know you (although not so well as i would like. I want to be there when your eyes flutter open in the morning, and you see me, and you smile. Surely this would be paradise enough?). So i do declare myself to you now, with pen set to paper. I declare it again: I love you till the last of my life.