BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Monday, July 19, 2010

Words..!

~You don't have to worry if you do not appreciated, but you have to worry if you are not valuable anymore.


Everything I feel for you I wrote down on one piece of paper…
one of them is…


kepada dia yang kucintai…

sejak mengenali dirimu…
sehingga kini…

terdapat banyak kata-kata yang
ingin ku lepaskan kepadamu…

namun, diriku tak dapat mencari titik permulaannya…

bibirku hanya membeku dan lidahku hanya mampu terkelu…

perasaanku diharap terus sampai kepadamu
melalui hembusan angin ini…!


I don’t force your self to believe the words of me…but one thing, I needed sincerity & honesty from of you…

Property rights reserved~ AryN