BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Friday, October 22, 2010

Loving you Renny Azie..!

When we started talking love struck my heart,
We are like two birds our love will never fly apart.
Love is the message my heart will send you,
My heart has found true love that special feeling in you.
Asking what is true love about,
It's how you feel on the inside never judge from what on the out.
When i fell in love my heart became yours,
As my heart rain love pours.
Your love is what my heart was looking for,
You have the key to my heart so open that special door.
You are on my mind everyday,
Your love touches my heart in a special way.
Hold me tight while i'm hugging you,
You have my heart i will never stop loving you!!