BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not number one but ONLY ONE!!!

You’re a song i can sing
Written by the hand of God
You’re a tune i can put to my music
Composed by the choir of angels
All what my heart looks for.

You’re my sunshine after the rain
Shining brightly after dawn
You’re the only hibiscus in the garden
Blossoming in the afternoon, gardenia of my heart
The moon in my darkest night.

You’re a star in the sky i can follow
Lead me to the valley of lilies
You’re a planet i can live in
Held in the system of eternal love
The milky way of my living.

You’re the calm after the storm
I get the smoothest sail
You’re the ocean of love
Waters that keep me alive
Send from above.

You’re a story i can tell
Interesting than the fairy tales
Every day i write ya’ history
You’re no longer a mystery
Oh yes i know, you’re the one.

You’re a smile i can put on
The curve that sets things straight
You’re everything to me, alright
That i want out rightly, home
The thing is, honey
You mean the whole world to me
You know i love you.