BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Thursday, December 23, 2010

♥It's mine♥

*Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life*

It's mine
Here's my love,
take it.
Here's my soul,
use it.
Here's my heart,
don't break it.
Here's my hand,
hold it.
and together
we will make it forever.

she is already taken


She is my love, my princess, the queen of my heart, my inspiration and the most important she is my LIFE. i'm nothing without her. she is taken by ME and it's mine forever !!! 

Happiness is no meaning without love
Who needs millions when your heart is empty of love,
Who needs material things when your soul is thirsty with gods words
Who needs everything when you're luck of something
Love is all we need to make our life everlasting.