BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR2011 =)

Its 3rd day to let go 2010. Thanks to those who hates me, they made me a stronger person. Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared. Thanks to those who entered my life, they made me who i'm today. I want to wish you all Happy Prosperous New Year 2011. May God bless us with full abundance..


There are some among us who tend to waste their talents, when some problem crop up they take shortcut ways to try, to solve their problem they take drugs and swallow them like candy, they drink hard liqior like water in the process of self destruction, at the same time inflictiny pain on their loved one with or without realizing it.

Remember my friends, God is watching us, he gives freedom to us but we must not abuse our freedom, we all have some responsibilities for ourselves and others, for the environment and for all God creatures.