BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Sunday, January 16, 2011

What You've Learned?


I've learned, That i can always pray for someone when i don't have the strength to help him/ her in some other way.

I've learned,  That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friends to act with.
I've learned, That sometimes all person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I've learned, That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned, That every day can be as awesome as i decided it is going to be and that i will not let things or people rob me of my joy.

I've learned, That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

Wow, What a lovely day..!