BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Sunday, February 20, 2011

♥I'ts my love for you♥

If you want to TEST someone .
NEVER test them by letting them GO.
They might actually think that you DON'T need them ANYMORE..:)

Honesty is not an obstacle to overcome, lying is. It never occurs to me to be dishonest. I always speak the truth and I wouldn't live my life any other way, I have nothing to hide. Dishonesty is the result of shame. Don't perform acts that be ashamed to reveal.

Look at the sky my love, take a good look, what do you see? shshshshhsh, wait, don't say, I will tell you what you see. You see an endless space, no limits for it, you feel you can go anywhere in it without reaching its end as it will never end, and you feel it wants to take you deep inside it. Do you know now what you saw? It's my love for you  .. I love you for the girl you are, I love you for the things you do, I love you for the things you say. But most of all I love you because you love me for the man I am and for the things I do and for the things I say.