BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prayer for you Bby

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke not a word.

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn’t mind).
I asked for priceless treasure rare
Of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He’d be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings fair,
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small
But that you’d know his loving care
I prayed the most of all.
And that all is just for you !

*Everyone*

Do you all know why God keeps on extending our life up to this far?
It's not because you need it,
But because someone else NEEDS you.

Sometimes life is full of uncertainties right? i think i'm right about that..:)
We'll never know when our time on earth is up till it's over..
So take many pictures, Laugh much,  Take time to look up at the stars, sing loudly, Smile a lot, And love like you've never been hurt..
because every sixty seconds you spend is a minute of happiness you'll never get back..:)