BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sem 5..!

Yesterday was the start the new sem(sem 5) years three in my studies. the end of nex year will be ending my studies at diploma level. after that, what should i do? work? or continue study to take a degree ? but where? waaaa...so many question that arise in my mind right now. will i be able to finish my studies? i don't know..really dont know..huuu..anyway, hopefully i can graduate no matter what happens...! i am confident with my own ability, nothing impossible if i've effort. i realized that half of the way my life is not like i want..i should not be here, because my interests are far different from the courses i take now..huu..what can i do ? i have no interest in it first wants continue study. i regret no longer necessary, maybe God has determined my life like this..everything in our life he's know, and he is omniscient..pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment..so i should be thankful to have given way,right?...thanks God..you all must know...every heart has a pain, only the way of expressing it is different. fools hide it in eyes, while ..brilliant hide it in their smile...sometime, i feel like that..betul kan? jangan mahu tipu lar kalau kamu pun tidak pernah rasa seperti apa yang saya pernah rasa..mesti ianya sangat sakit kan..hmm..


actually, my interest is more to the art of literature or in other words that the world of art writing. i hope that my interest will continue to grow in me because this is my dreams for this. entah bila tercapai impian saya nie..huu..talk was easy right ..whatever lar..nway,  pray for me okay..when you pray for others, God listen to you and blesses them.. when you are happy and feel blessed, remember someone has prayed for you too..:)


love what you've got, remember what you had, learn from you mistake, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but remember life goes on...so, i never let go my love right now..some people say, if you lost love you lost life..what do you think? its true ? for me, yes...but sesetengah orang memikirkan ianya tidak..why? maybe they'll have a any reason..yes i agree too..dari seseorang saja tue macam mana mahu fikir kan..there's truth behind every "just kidding", curiosity behind every "just wondering", knowledge behind every "i don't care"..


Renny Azie...i really love you..! trust me..! love is sharing..! honest..! sincere..! all in one is "Our Love"
leave may change from green to gold, the sky from blue to grey, people change, places change and times keep to changing too but one thing will always stay the same..the love i feel for you..!