BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hated it..

huuhu..
Why all this happened to me?
why me?
why there are people who do not satisfied with me?
why should anyone interfere with my life?
why can not i be happy and quiet like everyone else?
whether i do not worth for a taste of all that?
once again why me?

sometimes i felt i was giving up for all this
but
was not easy to forget the promise of my own
what should i do?
my God please help me
i don't want anyone hurt
i love our relationship
more than of myself

if can
i want to run away from all these problems
but
i am not like the other people
always run away from problems

life is only once
so
i must exploit the opportunities that available to me
i must defend all of this
i should not give up
and
i should go through all this with patience.


i really hate someone...i regret to know her..i should have never known people like that !! didn't know how to understand the language..you would never saved in my memories..after what you did..never..!