BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Monday, September 20, 2010

I want you to know how amazing you are..!

I want you to feel really good about who you are, about all the great things you do. i want you to appreciate your uniqueness, acknowledge your talents and abilities. realize what a beautiful soul you have, understand the wonder within. you make so much sun shine through and you inspire so much joy in the lives of me is lucky enough to know you. you are a very special person, giving so many people a reason to smile. you deserve to receive the best in return and one of my heart´s favourites is that, the happiness you give away will come back to warm you each and everyday of your life..
sorry if i have hurt you..never reveal the words okay... and please trust me..i need your trust...:(