BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Friday, September 24, 2010

To you Renny Azie..!

Allow me to dreams with you
as i close my eyes and settle into the silence
when I breath the gently and allow my body to still
help me know power to dream and create perfection.

As i rest in your soft and loving embrace
help me trust that all is trully well and perfect
guide me through my breath into my heart
where love and oneness reside.

 As i consider the issues or questions in my life
help me settle the noise within my mind and
guide me to open to the unlimited possibilities
that exist right now for the perfect outcome.

Share your angelic perspective so that i may
find the highest solution for any situation
support me in following this inpired guidance
knowing it is born of love and blessed by you.

Reminds me to all ways seek the highest vision
help me unfold the most magnificent solution
allow me recognize your presence in this process
as i offer gratitude and love the one.

sorry, maybe i was not a good lover.
sorry, maybe i did not care.
sorry, maybe i make you feel sad.
sorry, maybe i have a painful words.
sorry, maybe i often do not understand.
sorry, i'm just a normal human.
because the weakness that, i often prayed and hope for opportunities available to you. may god bless our relationship. because no matter whoever you are, you fixed my lover.. !