BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

All my life..!

All my life, as far back as i can remember, i'd had such low confidence in myself and my abilities. yet, there has always been (mostly in the background until very recently) a steely determination, an oft overlooked sense of worthiness, uniqueness and strength. i believe these characteristics can be found in every woman, if only each of us would look within, find them and believe in ourselves.
we have so many choices in our day to day lives, including choosing how we feel, think, act and respond, and my wish is that more and more women (and men) would gain enough confidence in themselves and their abilities to truly make a positive difference in not only their own lives, but in the lives of their families, loved ones and friends, to spread joy, happiness, health and love throughout the world.