BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exam..!

I choose to live by choice, not by fluke to make changes..not excuses to be motivated, not manipulated to be useful, not used to excel, not to compete...that's right? whatever..that is i want happen in my life to make it the best for me. choice by me..!! but sometime in life we can't do any choice..huh..thats just my thought..maybe..


~final exam..

aiya..2 more weeks for my exam..huh..im not ready oO for that..how? all my subject this semester is very difficult..my 1st paper is perkembangan kendiri on 8hb december..2nd, business statistic on 12hb..3rd, pengenalan pengurusan operasi on 17hb..4th, financial accounting 2 on 19hb..and my last paper is ekonomi pertengahan on 21hb..so many times to study but i'm so lazy..cish..someone help me..agrrh..

4 days after the examination had a christmas celebration..most thing i dont like..away from the girl i love..i have holiday for a month..:(..