BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

IF YOU LOVE ME ONLY IN MY DREAMS, LET ME BE ASLEEP FOREVER


"Be your self in your own way"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My everything, My all..!

I need you 
my mind drifts toward those thoughts of you 
a thousand times a day, 
you're always there within my heart 
you always know the way, 
a constant craving deep inside. 
i need you...oh...so much 
to look into those brooding eyes 
to feel your gentle touch. 
it's the mere sound of your voice 
that makes my spirit soar. 
it reaches far into my soul 
down to the very core. 
you haunt my dreams through every night 
a vision so intense, 
an apparition 
so sublime no possible defense. 
you are the love of my whole life 
such joy I can't recall 
you are and always will remain 
My everything.....My All.